Shi no ganbo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You wake up in a boat with no memory, drifting in the sea of afterlife. The deities that cover the sky watch you drift to shore, where your fate seems to be cemented as a soulless wanderer.
This is, until you find a small shard of yourself. With a slight sense of self you now try to find the answers to your emptiness
[What is "Shi no ganbō"?]
A side-scrolling platformer that tells a story about loss. Shi no ganbō translates to "Desire of Death", the rest you will have to figure out yourself!
- [W][D] / [Arrow Left] [Arrow Right] - Move
- [Spacebar] / [W] / [Arrow Up] - Jump
- [Left Mouse Button] - Trigger equipped item in slot nr 1
- [Right Mouse Button] - Trigger equipped item in slot nr 2
- [E] - Open inventory
- [E] - Interact (Pick up, activate)
- [Escape] - In game pause
- Belle Rahnasto - [Art], [Director] https://twitter.com/WindmillGames
- Simon Rahnasto -[Code], [Producer] https://twitter.com/WindmillGames
- Eric Bernard - [Code] - https://twitter.com/ebernerd
- Ben "langotriel" French - [Level Design], [Casting], [Narrative Design]
- Daniel Docherty - [Music] - https://www.danieldocherty.net
- Milan Kovarbašić - [Sound Effects]
- Dianna Conley - [Voice: Wife]
- Franki "Hankshaw" Garpeman - [Voice: Barbarian]
- Zack Pokres - [Voice: Main Character]
- Aiko Amami - [Voice: Child]
- Humpten Frumpenshire - [Voice: General]
Download, unzip and run the "Shi no ganbo.exe" file.
To play on Linux or Mac you will also need Love 11.2. Download it here: https://bitbucket.org/rude/love/downloads/
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.